28th June 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?

hello
i want to study mbbs in other country
means in abroad so please tell me what is
the fees for mbbs in abroad and what is the
cutoff marks for medical colleges in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  3. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  4. How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?
  5. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  6. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  10. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  11. What is the cutoff marks required for MBBS?
  12. Will I get scholarship to study MS in abroad?
  13. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  14. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  17. What is the cutoff marks required for MBBS?
  18. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
15th May 2016, 02:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?

It is not possible for us to state the cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad. This is because there are numerous institutes in abroad and each have their own cutoff score and fee structure. Moreover, different institutes of different countries take into consideration different entrance exams scores. For example, MCAT score is considered in USA while OMAT score is considered in China. Hence comment below with the specific institutes or countries and we will provide detailed info to your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?