28th May 2010, 08:40 PM
akjohnycw

Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?

i am currently doin 1st year mechanical enginerring in a bharath university.... can i change the college in 2nd year to srm university or any other collges??? please tell me!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change college under SRM University in 2nd year?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  3. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  4. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  5. Can I change my university from Madras University to SRM for bachelor of commerce degree?
  6. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  9. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  10. Is it possible to change my college to SRM university?
  11. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  12. Is it possible to change college after 2nd year?
  13. Possibility to change university in 2nd year of B.Sc? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  14. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  15. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  16. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  18. How can I change my college and university?
3rd April 2011, 11:52 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?

No u cant admit in 2nd year of Engineering ...U can admit in 1st year...
3rd April 2011, 12:25 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?

By scoring 185 to 195 ...u get a rank around 8000 to 9000....
But to get into IIT u need to poses a rank within 1500.
5th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am studying in first year B.E.CSE under anna university affiliated college in coimbatore district. I would like to continue my second year degree course under anna university affiliated of different college in same district. if so possible? then what is the procedures? please help me?
6th May 2011, 03:51 PM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?

No ,
both are deemed university
but you can't change the college after gettinmg admission.
18th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to join bharath university isnit good nplz tell your views?
3rd June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to transfer from sastra university to any of the affiliated annauniversity colleges in second or third year
5th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to change my university from MG to kerela university.for BA history correspondence course. what are the procedures I have to do.Pls answer.
16th July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjohnycw View Post
i am currently doin 1st year mechanical enginerring in a bharath university.... can i change the college in 2nd year to srm university or any other collges??? please tell me!!!
please tell me sir
10th August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i am under vishvesvraya univercity belgaum looking for change of colloege. May i knw when will be last date for it
22nd October 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doin my 1st yr bca in bharathidasan university.will i get a seat in srm university in the 2nd yr for the same course
26th October 2011, 10:50 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
I like to change my university from MG to kerela university.for BA history correspondence course. what are the procedures I have to do.Pls answer.
24th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to change my college after 3 semester
31st March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i had to break my studies after third year computer science engineering,kerala university.Now after one year gap i wish to join a college in anna university and continue in final year.Is that possible?If i need to change my branch to mechanical engineering at anna university from which year shall i have to study.Please advice me..
28th January 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

am currently doing my 4th semester (B.tech) in an affiliated college in Chennai .Is it possible for me transfer to a deemed university now???
9th February 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in periyar maniammaai universiy civil1st year can i change 2nd year to srm university
15th September 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in bharath university 1st year civil . can i change 2nd year to other deemed university pls ans......
2nd September 2015, 08:50 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

If you want to change college
first check Is there any vacancy in third year of your new college

>>>>>you have to collect all related certificate from college

>>>>>you also have to pay some amount to your old college as compensation of your seat

>>>>>In new college you have to take admission under management quota

so you can change college but it somehow costly procedure

changing university is little bit more lengthy as you need to collect your document from university to tranfer your PNR number
8th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing first year in Anna university..can I change the college to second year from Anna universityto vit?
31st October 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i change college anna university to bharath university after completing 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?