30th June 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?

Sir,
i've got 83% in 12th(CBSE board) in science stream. Do i have any chances of getting admission in DU in BA(H) political science? Do you think its good to take arts in graduation if you had science in 12?
sir please answer my question?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  4. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  5. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  7. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  8. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  9. How should I prepare for CLAT then become an IAS officer after 12th?
  10. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  11. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  12. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths? -- [New]
  14. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  15. Can I appear for IAF exam directly after 12th? I am an arts student having optional subject like Economics, History and Political Science
  16. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  18. Did I do anything wrong by taking arts stream in my 11th 12th? What should I do after 12th?
31st August 2014, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i've got 83% in 12th(CBSE board) in science stream. Do i have any chances of getting admission in DU in BA(H) political science? Do you think its good to take arts in graduation if you had science in 12?
sir please answer my question?
Do I have any chances of getting admission in DU in BA(H) political science?

Yes, you can get admission to BA Political Science course after completing 12th standard science stream. The students those who have completed the 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply for the BA Political Science course. So, after completing 12th standard in science stream you are eligible to apply for BA Political Science course.

Do you think its good to take arts in graduation if you had science in 12th?

What I think is not important. You are aspiration and interest in more important to select the course. So, If you are interested in BA Political Science, you can apply for the course. But, as per my knowledge it is not good for you to select art stream in bachelor degree after 12th standard in science stream. If you are interested to become an Engineering, Doctor, Pharmacist, Technician etc.. then It's good for you to operate Science or Engineering in bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?