30th June 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?

hello
i want to know dat wot is the fee structre of
mbbs n bds n also the criteria for the admsn...
if a persn has not qualify the neet xam den
he/she could get the admsn in mbss or bds...???
kindly plzz tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  3. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 50371 AIR?
  7. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  8. Am I eligible for admission in MBBS/BDS after scoring 81.94%
  9. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in MBBS or BDS in Punjab? I have scored 255 in NEET exam
  11. Where to get application form for AFMC Exam?
  12. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune? -- [New]
  14. How can I get admission in BDS? Which are the colleges in Punjab
  15. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for AIPMT after scoring 77% in 12th?
  17. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
8th July 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?

Fee structure depends on the kind of college you get admission. If you get admission in government college then fee will be very less compared to private college. In private colleges fee can range from 20 lacs to even 50 lacs in extreme cases.

Admission is based on entrance exam and good rank can help you to get admission in a government college. If you fail to get admission through entrance exam then donation seats are available which are very expensive.
25th August 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?

I do not qualify in neet . My marks is only 98 . Is there any hope to take admission in any private mbbs college or not?
Mayank Kumar
1st December 2019, 05:50 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBBS and BDS is
Candidate must appear for NEET that is a national level medical entrance exam
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics , chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
The fee structure varies from college to college
For government college it ranges from 30 thousand to 45 thousand
For private college it ranges from 5 -7 lakh
No ,without NEET you will not be able to get admission in any college whether government or private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?