30th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?

Respected Sir

I have cleared my 12th and i am not selected for jee advance but i appear for jee mains again and i am selected for jee advance but not qualified for jee advance.Can i appear for jee advance again after qualifying jee mains?sir please reply soon.

Manav Mittal

21st September 2014, 11:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?

The maximum number of attempts for JEE Advanced is two in consecutive years. In order to become eligible for it, you must clear Jee Mains and be in top 1,50,000.

For example if you passed the qualifying exam that is 10+2 in 2014 then you can go for JEE 2014 and JEE 2015 respectively.

Thanks
16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there is a maximum limit for the number of attempts for a candidate willing to appear in the JEE.

The maximum number of attempts is 3 on 3 consecutive years including the 12th appearing year.

You first have to clear all the subjects of 12th successfully then only you will be eligible to get the admission through JEE.
28th April 2015, 02:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for the JEE examination 3rd consecutive year from the year including the +2 board examination .

But in each of the time you have to qualify in the first stage ( JEE Main ) to become eligible for the next stage JEE Advance . The examination is conducted by the CBSE to get admission in various government colleges mainly IIT and NIT .

There are only 1,50,000 students are eligible for the Advance and you to qualify each year to go for the Advance of that particular year .
1st May 2016, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am jee mains qualified 2016 now i am eligible for advance my 12 clear is 2014
30th June 2016, 11:08 PM
Ronie0309

No you cannot give JEE Advanced for the 3rd time even if you pass the JEE Mains and fit all the other criteria's for appearing in the JEE Advanced.
The maximum number of attempts for JEE Mains is three but the maximum number of attempts for JEE Advanced is only two.
30th May 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for counselling on the basis of jee mains if i have already attempted aal the advance chances...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?