30th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?

hello
I am belongs to obc category.
and if i get 80 per. in 12th cbse board.
and 82 marks in jee main then
which college i get admission????
please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  2. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  5. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  6. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  7. Which college will get after scoring 82 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains and 93% marks in CBSE board
  9. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad in B.Tech after securing 77 marks in JEE mains and 89% in board exam
  10. Can I get admission in PEC college after scoring 79 marks in JEE mains
  11. How to prepare for JEE Main being CBSE student?
  12. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  13. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains
  15. How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  17. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
7th April 2015, 08:32 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?

You have crossed the initial stage of Joint Entrance Examination successfully. The minimum cut-off of people from OBC category is 80 in JEE main. Now, you will have to participate in the counseling procedure held by the council. You have to keep your target for IITs and IISc institutes. Whether you get a chance there or not will depend on the number of candidates who have got a better score than you. In the grade list that is prepared for admission in IITs, the ranking is done from highest scoring student in JEE main to the lowest scoring ones. After that a separate entrance examination will be taken called JEE advanced. There also a similar final list will be prepared, with the the ranking done from highest scoring student in JEE advanced to the lowest scoring ones.So if the number of students getting more score than you in JEE main+advanced fill up the required seats then you will not get a chance in these esteemed institutions. If that is not the case then you will get admitted there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?