30th June 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?

Hello
I want to ask about the full procedure of admission in symbiosis arts college. I am in class 12 commerce now. I am sure i will score above 75% and i want to do Bachelor of Arts in English from SYMBIOSIS ARTS AND COMMERCE COLLEGE of PUNE.
Please help me and tell the full procedure of registration and admission in symbiosis.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  3. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Cutoff marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  5. Which are the good colleges in Pune for B.Com? Eligibility criteria or cutoff marks?
  6. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  7. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  8. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  9. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  10. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  11. This year fee structure for commerce department in Symbiosis Society College of Arts and Commerce?
  12. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  13. Date of BBA entrance exam in Pune?
  14. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best colleges for B.Com in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  17. Which is the best university for M.A Economics in India?
  18. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
25th July 2014, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?

Symbiosis Arts and Commerce College in Pune is one of the reputed institutions of Pune. The procedure of admission is quite simple. You can go for offline as well as online mode of admission.
For offline mode, you need to get prospectus and application form from the college campus and then submit the completely filled application form with the necessary documents.
For online mode, you need to send a query via email to http:// [email protected].
11th April 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?

I want to take admission for b.com( business honours ) can you tell me the procedures for that. I tried contacting via landline no and email but still facing problem. Can you please help me out of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?