30th June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?

hello
how can i take addmision in bachelor
of arts in mass communication.
I pass 12th without maths and got 47%...
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any tuitions for electronics & communication, Maths?
  2. can I get external admission for MAC maths? I have completed BSc electronics
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  4. How can I get admission for BSc IT? I have completed 12th
  5. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  6. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  7. How can I take admission in NTPI? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  8. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  9. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  10. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  11. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths?
  12. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?
  14. Can I study BCA from any NIT, IIT or NIIT?
  15. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  16. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which college can I get admission for B.Com Honors or B.Com pass? I have done 12th from JKBOSE(J&K state)
  18. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
31st August 2014, 11:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how can i take addmision in bachelor
of arts in mass communication.
I pass 12th without maths and got 47%...
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, you can get admission to BA in Mass and Communication course after completing 12th standard without a mathematics subject. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BA Mass and Communication course. But, you have scored very low marks in 12th board exam. Most of the universities required minimum 50% marks in 12th standard. So, It is difficult for you get direct admission. However, you can get admission through management quota.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) Mass and Communication

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Aspirants who have passed 12th standard in any discipline from any of the recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the BA in Mass and Communication course.
  • Minimum 50% marks in the 12th board exam.
  • A 5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes.
  • Some reputed institutions can also carry out an entrance test for choosing candidates.

How to get admission:-

The important notification regarding admission will be published at the beginning of each academic year. The details of entrance exam will be included in the notification of the institutions/Universities that carry out the same. The admission for this course is based on the 12th board exam score. If the institution conducts entrance examinations then both the entrance exam and 12th board exam scores take into consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?