30th June 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NTSE being a 9th standard student? Examination date and last date of registration?

hello
i am a student of class 9th and wanted to know
that can i appear for NTSE exams now
then what i the last registration date of std 9th
and also when are the exams?

16th January 2015, 06:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTSE being a 9th standard student? Examination date and last date of registration?

No, you cannot appear in NTSE examination when you are pursuing 9th standard. Only candidates who are pursuing 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to apply for NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two levels as Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The NTSE Stage-I examination is conducted by respective States/ Union Territories and the NTSE Stage-II examination is conducted by NCERT through out India. Candidates who have selected from NTSE Stage-I examination are eligible to appear in NTSE Stage-II examination.

NTSE Examination Important Dates :-
--> Last date for registration of NTSE examination has been already completed i.e., on or before 31st August, 2014.
--> NTSE Stage-I examination has been already held on 1st and 2nd November, 2014.
--> NTSE Stage-II examination is going to be held on 10th May, 2015
26th July 2021, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NTSE being a 9th standard student? Examination date and last date of registration?

As im in 9th std can I apply for NTSE or NSC examination?
And how ?
11th June 2022, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am sparsha. R ,how can I register ntse exam
9th standard podar International School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?