30th June 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?

Hello sir/madam,

I have given jee main. I want to know about counselling process conducted for the admissions in engineering colleges of west bengal. I have heard that attending second counselling is a better option if we score a rank within 30000 to 40000 in jee main. Is it so?
And how to apply for attending second counselling. Is it better to attend second counselling as the even the good colleges open their seats for the low rankers when their seats remain vaccant after first counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  2. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  3. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  4. When is the counseling of JEE mains going to be held?
  5. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  6. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th?
  7. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  9. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  10. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  11. What is the date of JEE mains counseling?
  12. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  13. Whether I should drop an year for giving JEE Main and advanced?
  14. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 30000 in JEE mains
  17. What kind of qualification is required for IIT exam?
  18. Can i apply for IIT after doing certificate course in SLIET Longowal
16th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?

Yes, any candidate who have qualified and secured a rank in any entrance examination are eligible to participate in second counselling of admission process. To get a seat in best college, I suggest you to participate in first counselling because, if you participate in second counseling only vacant seats which are left out in first counselling will be available whereas if you participate in first counselling, you can get a seat in a best college. Mostly seats in top colleges will not be vacant after first counselling because, most of the candidates choose top colleges in first counselling. So, I suggest you to participate in first counselling to get a seat in a best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?