30th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Sc in physics(hons). I want to do my M.Sc from IIT. I want to prepare myself for the JAM. Please tell me the syllabus & the reference books for the exams. Please also tell me the criteria to appear in JAM. Can I get the previous years' question papers?

14th August 2014, 09:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?

SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS OF IIT JAM PHYSICS EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IIT JAM Physics exam in this post for your reference. Go through it to understand the pattern of the exam and try to prepare for the questions based on that.

I have also attached the IIT JAM Physics 2014 exam in this post for your reference. Make sure you go through the topic one by one and get prepare for them to score well in the exam.

Attached the IIT JAM 2014 brochure which contains the detailed eligibility criteria at Page 5 and other information for your reference.

CLICK HERE!! to buy one of the good preparation book online for IIT JAM Physics exam.

To know any more information about IIT JAM exam visit the official website - http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam/
Attached Files
File Type: zip JAM-Physics.zip(2.04 MB, 282 views)
File Type: pdf IIT_JAM_2014_Physics_Syllabus.pdf(34.6 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf JAM_2014_brochure.pdf(1.80 MB, 318 views)
File Type: pdf howto_JAM_Counseling.pdf(811.1 KB, 287 views)
23rd July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?

What is the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam of iit jam for physics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?