1st July 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?

I m getting admission in m.tech in govt college or university which is ugc approved bt our course not approved by aicte so we are not getting any scholarship at present and financially i am not able to continue any more without scholarship.
i want to know about the mhrd scholarship which is provided to needful students and please provide information how can i apply and last date and all.
waiting for reply............

13th April 2015, 06:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?

Scholarships are sanctioned if the respective course is approved by AICTE and also the college must be recognized under UGC or AICTE. MHRD will not avail scholarships for the unrecognized courses. You can get the scholarships if your class 12 marks is above 80%, then you can apply CSS scholarship on the basis of class 12 marks.
18th February 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?

any university approved by UGC and conducting Diploma in CS or IT that diploma is acceptable and valid for higher study as well as employment ? Like Monad University and 2ndly any Pvt Univ can take as much student as they want? is there any restriction in it ? and does that univ has report to UGC about the fulfilment of each year student capacity ? pls respond me as early as posible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?