1st July 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?

sir,i am pursuing B.Tech ,i am in IV year now.i have passed 12th class in 2010.I am getting this scholarship for last three years.Now for renewal of the scholarship when & how should i apply?from where i can get the renewal form?what is the last date for form submission for renewal?

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  2. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  4. Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Can I apply for merit scholarship after scoring 76% in 1st year M.Pharm?
  6. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship after scoring 77% in 1st year M.Pharm? I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  11. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  12. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  13. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  14. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the difference between NET and JRF? What is the validity of both the tests?
  16. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  18. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
4th July 2014, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?

You should have mentioned the name of the scholarship since different organizations provide different types of scholarships each with certain unique terms and conditions and renewal norms. In general, for most of the scholarships -

- You need to apply for renewal when the organization again declares for new scholarship applications. Most of the time it is seen that the organizations give the renewal form along with the declaration of scholarship every year. You need to apply for renewal through that particular form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?