11th May 2011, 02:17 AM
menu.mnk

How to get a seat for Ph.D course in IITs after completing M.E in Computer Science? What is the syllabus of the entrance exams?

I am doing My M.E in computer science how can i get Phd seat in iits and syllabus for the entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  3. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  4. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  5. Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  8. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  9. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  10. how many seat are there in the IITs for the M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  13. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  14. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  15. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same?
  16. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  17. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
11th May 2011, 06:25 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat for Ph.D course in IITs after completing M.E in Computer Science? What is the syllabus of the entrance exams?

Dear Friend

All IITs conduct separate admission process to Ph.D. programs in various streams.

One can apply online and pay the application fee through Internet banking/credit card etc.

The applicants are supposed to appear a written test and those who score
minimum qualifying marks are called for Interview.

The information brochure of IITB for admission to 2011-12 session has been attached
with this message.

For details about admission in PhD in rest of the IITs you should
visit their official websites.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT Bombay Phd Brochure 2011.Pdf(450.3 KB, 352 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?