2nd July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?

Hello everyone
Please let me know how to apply for summer internship
in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of btech 2nd year?
please reply immediately
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  3. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  9. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  10. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  12. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  13. How to apply for internship in TATA Steel after completion of 2nd year in Electrical Engineering?
  14. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  16. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?
  17. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
26th September 2016, 01:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?

As you have completed B.Tech 2nd year, so you are eligible to apply for internship in steel plants like Tata Steel and SAIL. These are the topmost steel manufacturing companies. To apply for internship in these companies you should have a strong contact with someone working in the company at a respectable position. If they refers you for the internship then you can get it very easily. Because these companies prefers candidates who gets in through contacts.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area in which you want to do your training.

Prepare a brief resume attach the relevant documents and address it to the HR department of the company.

Within a short period of time you will receive an acknowledgement letter from the company. Next what you have to do is, attach the acknowledgement letter with the NOC and send it back again to the authorities of the company. After that you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.

If you want to apply in SAIL, then at first you have to go to the official website of SAIL and register yourself and then proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?