2nd July 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?

Hello
i m persuing my BE 6th semester from
electronics and communication branch .
plz tel me how i apply for doing internship in wipro
i want to do intrn only in wipro so please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  4. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  6. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  9. Whether Wipro offers Internship programme for MCA student?
  10. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for current B.E students.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. How to do internship after 6th semester in aeronautical?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?
  17. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
12th June 2016, 04:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for internship programme in Wipro as you are in third year of your B.E course. From the past year, Wipro offers internship opportunities to the engineering students from Tier-1 institutes like top IITs and NITs and to the students of fourth year engineering course whom it recruited as employees and that too from a selected list of colleges across India where it goes as a day-1 recruiter in on-campus drive. Hence, you are not eligible for Wipro at this point of time.
3rd May 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?

I am B.tech student from EC 5th semester student and i want to try for internship program so how should i apply for internship in wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?