2nd July 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?

hello
please let me know how to apply for internship,
i'm doing mtech in digital comm engineering
so i want internship in NAL.DRDO,IISC
so how to apply please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  6. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  7. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  8. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  10. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  11. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  12. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  13. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. DRDO internship application procedure?
  15. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  16. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  17. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  18. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
28th September 2017, 11:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies, you have to submit your resume at their official websites at first. Then write a cover letter in which you have to mention the area of your training. Then send it with the resume to the HR department of the company. If your resume gets selected then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their further instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?