2nd July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship programme for a deaf candidate who has completed UG in Accounting?

hello
my daughter is deaf wants do internship
done UG in Accounting from Gallaudet university washington DC
how we will apply or internship
Thankyou and ragards
Mrs jain

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  2. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  5. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  6. IAS eligibility if I am physically challenged - both legs polio affected, use walking sticks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  8. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  9. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  10. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  11. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  12. Will CFA be a good combination with CS? I have passed B.Com and have completed CS professional programme
  13. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  14. Is internship possible after CS executive or better after appearing for Professional?
  15. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  16. TCS aptitude test papers with solutions for internship programme
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. Industrial training near by Hyderabad for Chemical engineer?
28th March 2023, 09:17 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Internship programme for a deaf candidate who has completed UG in Accounting?

As a deaf candidate, it's important to find an internship program that is inclusive and accommodating of your needs.

There are several resources available to assist deaf candidates in finding internship opportunities. Firstly, I recommend checking with your university or college's disability services office as they may have information about internships that are accessible to deaf candidates.

You can also conduct research online to identify companies that prioritize diversity and inclusion, and specifically mention accommodations for candidates with hearing impairments. Additionally, there are several organizations that provide resources and support for deaf candidates seeking internships, such as the National Deaf Center on Postsecondary Outcomes.

When applying for internships, be sure to highlight your skills, experiences, and academic achievements that align with the position requirements. It's also important to communicate openly and positively about any accommodations or communication needs you may have.

During the interview process, make sure to ask questions about the company's policies and practices related to accessibility and accommodations. You can also request that a sign language interpreter or other accommodations be provided during the interview process if needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?