2nd July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

hello
i am doing mtech in mechatronics. as a part of my course
i have to do internship for two months.
kindly help me with some companies
in bangalore where i can complete my internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  2. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  3. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  6. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  10. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  12. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  13. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  15. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  16. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
7th April 2015, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bangalore

1. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

2. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
9th April 2015, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
List of companies for internship of M.Tech candidate in Bangalore:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd
1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2226 3000

2. Infosys
Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2852 0261

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited
No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited
EPIP Zone, Brookefield
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd
15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka
080 2572 9663
11th April 2015, 01:32 AM
SmilyRishu

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship from a well reputed company so that you can got a lot of practical knowledge from there. For getting training you have to apply with in the prescribed time. You can complete your internship from Sap lab, Infosys or from Mechatronics private limited.
12th April 2015, 06:02 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Yes, dear there is a company called Impactomatic Pvt.ltd you can do the Internship from there only. Else you can do from where you are comfortable. If you want to move to another Location then Hyderabad is the best option because you can get the best of the best there.
15th April 2015, 03:20 PM
Ankit Pk

Cool Re: Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

Companies which offer two month intership programme in Bangalore are:-
1.Trigent software Ltd.
2.Infosys.
3.Sorce Edge software.
4.Lenze Mecatronics private.
5.Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt.Ltd.
6.SAP Labs India Private limited EPIP Zone.
Etc.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?