2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

Hello sir
I study in Gandhi Institute for technology,Bhubaneswar,Odisha.
Kindly provide me information about the summer internship
for 3rd year B.tech I.T. branch in
bsnl telecom,Shaheed nagar,Ranchi,Jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  2. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Where can I apply for summer internship in Bangalore while in 3rd year Telecom Engineering?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  10. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  15. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  16. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  17. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2017, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

As you are in the 3rd year of your B.Tech IT, so you are eligible to apply for internship in BSNL telecom. They usually provides training during the month of April to July and the duration ranges from 4 to 6 weeks long. For internship in BSNL you have to pay a minimum amount of fee and it depends upon the duration of your training. You have to pay the amount through demand draft which has to be sent along with your resume, photographs, college id, and educational documents to the authorities. Hence, after completing the training you will be given a training certificate from the company.
15th May 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

Hello sir, I am a student of CSE 3rd year. I want to do internship so I want to know that can I apply now and what is the procedures?
12th November 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of CSE 3rd year. I want to do winter internship in BSNL, Jamshedpur. So I want to know how to apply for winter internship.
9th March 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a BTech CSE 3rd year student and I want to do internship in bsnl Ranchi...so what are the criteria for that???
23rd November 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Tentative date for internship in winter vacation 3rd year ECE student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?