2nd July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?

Hello
Kindly say me what is the procedure
I should follow to do internship in Hal.
I am a 7th sem b.tech student of bput (eee branch)
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  4. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  6. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  9. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  10. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  12. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
  13. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in HAL, Bangalore being a MBA(Marketing) student?
  18. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
15th March 2015, 11:36 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Kindly say me what is the procedure
I should follow to do internship in Hal.
I am a 7th sem b.tech student of bput (eee branch)
waiting for your response
Yes, you can surely do your internship in HAL when you were the B.Tech 7th semester candidate.

-> Contact the HR of the department, then collect the details and ask about the procedure to be followed during the internship and the procedure to be followed to get the internship.

-> You can apply for an internship through either offline or online. If offline tries to get it quickly before it is finished. If online you can download the application form from the official website of the respective company and submit it quickly before the last date

-> Then you should submit the application form with your resume. You need to submit the best resume. Because the resume will plays a major role in the selection of internship.

-> If you are selected then the company will send an acknowledgement letter to you.

-> That means you are selected for doing the internship. After than you need to get the non-objective letter from your college. Because that
is the letter that has been told you where the candidate of our college.

-> After the you need to submit the non-objective letter to the company during the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?