2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?

SIR ,
I DO SUMMER TRAINING IN NTPC FARAKKA ?
I AM STUDENT OF 3rd YEAR B.TECH EEE BRABCH.
SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE SUMMER TRAINING IN NTPC .
I WILL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  5. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  7. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  8. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  10. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  11. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  13. How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  16. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  17. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
7th July 2014, 09:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training after completion of your second year of engineering. In order to pursue training in NTPC, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?