2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Respected sir,
i am a student of BE mech 3rd from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
i want to do implant training in NTPC BARH
during summer vacation.in NTPC i have not any
referance if you have any idea then pl.... give me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student
  2. Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?
  3. How to do summer training in NTPC(Barh)? What are the conditions?
  4. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  5. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  6. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  10. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  14. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  15. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  17. How to do summer training from NTPC?
  18. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
7th July 2014, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in NTPC which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from NTPC,Barh. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned branch of NTPC regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can either contact via telephone, email or personally. After that you need to get the application form and fill it, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
31st January 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Respected sir, I am student of b.tech 3rd year electrical branch
From Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
I want to do implant training in NTPC BARH
during summer vacation.i have not any reference
If you have any idea please give me.
1st April 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 2nd year student from nerist university of ee department, I want to do internship of 1 month in June how I will do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?