2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?

sir,
i want industrial training for one month in NTPC Delhi,
what is its procedure? I am doing b.tech
I am from INSTRUMENTATION branch , 3rd year.
Please help me.
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  3. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  4. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  5. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?
  8. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  13. 6 months training in ntpc delhi -- [New]
  14. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in NTPC Delhi for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  17. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
7th July 2014, 09:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training after completion of your third year of engineering. In order to pursue training in NTPC, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
4th February 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am doing btech,i am from electronics and communication branch, 3rd year.
I want summer internship or training in NTPC, Delhi.
please tell me the procedure for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?