2nd July 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Sir,
i want to do training any ntpc.
Which ntpc i can do. In this summer..
If you have contect any good ntpc than u tell me .
I want do there.
And please u help me there for training.
I am student of b.e.(mechanical) 4th sem..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  2. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  3. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  4. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  5. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  7. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  9. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  10. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  11. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  12. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  13. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  15. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  16. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  17. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
  18. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
29th September 2014, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

You should do training in the branch of NTPC which is near your residence. This is because of the following reasons:-

- You will not have much problems in adjustment to new environment, thus can concentrate at your training more.
- You have to do training at your own expense. So the nearer the training center to your hometown the more cost effective it is.
- You will also get an added advantage of teachers from your home town, thus you will not have much language difficulty.
28th April 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

I am completed my b.tech in eee stream 2015 batch.i want to do internship in ntpc.iam residence of vizag.how should i apply to internship in ntpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?