2nd July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?

Hello
I am studying in final year of bds .
Is it mandentory to do internship?
If i am not doing internship then after that what
are the implication for further study in usa???????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?
  4. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  5. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  6. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  7. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  10. How to apply for further studies in USA?
  11. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  13. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  14. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  15. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  16. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  17. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  18. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
29th September 2014, 09:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?

Yes, it is necessary to do internship programme in the final year of your BDS programme. Internship is a part of BDS degree course, hence it is compulsory to undertake BDS degree course. If you are not able to do internship, you have to report to the college and the discretion of your degree awarding lies at the hand of your college. This is because without internship most of the colleges do not award BDS degree.
For further studies in USA, internship is necessary. This is because US universities give high preference to students having work experience.
23rd November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?

Procedure to apply for senior internship in tamilnadu govt colleges after bds??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?