2nd July 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?

Hello
I am a b-tech 5th sem student of v.b.u hazaribag.
i want to know the procedure of doing vocational training in iit.
Please tell me how i apply for this????
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  2. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  3. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  4. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  5. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  6. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  8. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  14. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  15. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
  16. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  17. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  18. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2014, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?

Procedure to apply for vocational training in IIT :-

- Most of the IITs provide project internship rather than vocational training.
- During the project internship, they will teach you various concepts and then assign a project under a guide which needs to be completed within the stipulated time.
- Every year, IITs declare such opportunities before the vacations like Summer Vacation, Dussehra holidays and Winter Vacations.
- Most of them have provision of applying online.
- After applying online, they will evaluate the career record of the students and then declare the list of selected students with the specific dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?