2nd July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job as an Assistant Engineer being an Electronics student? Details and syllabus of TAT? How can I apply for it?

hello
i m a electronics student...
i like to wrk in assint engineer job...
hw cn i apply fr tat job snd me tat details ad syllabus
waiting for your reply thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  2. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of EEE?
  4. Syllabus of AE for Electronics and Telecommunication branch? Date for the post of Assistant Engineering in CSEB?
  5. Details about JTO job? How to apply for that job and syllabus of the job?
  6. Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?
  7. Syllabus and model question papers for assistant engineer exam(Electronics and telecommunication branch) of Chattisgarh State Power Holding company?
  8. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
  9. How to prepare for AFCAT exam while being 7th semester electronics student? What are the job opportunities for electronics engineer?
  10. How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?
  11. What is the syllabus of section engineer job? I am a EEE(B.E) student
  12. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  13. Syllabus for the post of junior engineer and sub engineer for electronics in Mahagenco
  14. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc and M.Phil in Home Science
  15. How to apply for ISRO engineer post? I am a prefinal year student
  16. Syllabus of sub engineer for electronics?
  17. Can I apply for state or central government job as assistant engineer
  18. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
7th April 2023, 05:01 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can I get job as an Assistant Engineer being an Electronics student? Details and syllabus of TAT? How can I apply for it?

Develop a strong resume highlighting your educational qualifications, skills, projects, internships, achievements, etc. Update your resume regularly with any new accomplishments. This will make a good impression on potential employers.

Build relevant technical and soft skills that companies look for in assistant engineers such as PCB design, circuit simulation, networking protocols, embedded systems, testing techniques, problem-solving, communication, documentation, etc. Work on personal or open-source projects to strengthen these skills.

Maintain an active online professional profile on LinkedIn. Follow companies you are interested in and connect with people currently employed there. This can open up new opportunities and allow you to make a good first impression.

Apply to entry-level job openings on company websites, job portals like Indeed, Monster, Techgig, etc. Some options include assistant engineer, associate engineer, trainee engineer, etc. Be prepared to face interviews, assessments, and a background check.

Prepare for interviews by practicing your discussions on relevant concepts, designs, solutions and experiences. Be ready to clearly explain complex electronics topics in a simple manner. Work on situations where you troubleshoot issues, meet deadlines or deal with ambiguity.

Consider doing an internship at an electronics manufacturing company to gain on-the-job experience. This can lead to opportunities for full-time jobs or recommendations from sponsors.

STrengthening your profile through higher education like a Masters degree or professional certifications in areas such as VLSI, Embedded systems, etc. can increase your opportunities. Some certifications you can explore are Certified Electronics Technician (CET) and Cisco Certified Network Engineer (CCNP).

To apply for a TAT (Technical Assistant Trainee) role in the Assamese Administrative Service, you can follow these steps:

Check the official notification regarding vacancies, eligibility, selection process, training details, service conditions, etc. released by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).

Submit your application with required documents such as educational certificates, proof of age, caste certificate (if applicable), etc. within the deadline.

Shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam, document verification, interview and medical test. The written exam comprises questions from the 10+2 level syllabus and relevant service rules.

Revise concepts from Instrumentation and Measurement, Control Systems, Microprocessors, VLSI Design, communication systems, network theory, power systems, renewable energy sources, technical drafting, materials and metallurgy to prepare for written and interview tests.

The candidates selected will have to undergo a training period of 2 years which includes both classroom training and on-the-job practical training. During this training period, they will be paid the stipend of 90% of Pay Matrix Level-5.

Apply for any advertised openings from APSC for Electronics engineers. Compete in the selection process and get selected as an Assistant Engineer or Technical Assistant Trainee. successfully to land the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?