2nd July 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Job in Private sector for Mechanical Engineer?

hello
what are the companies which
are offering private companies
jobs for mechanical engineering?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can production engineer apply for mechanical engineer post in government sector
  2. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  3. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  4. What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?
  5. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  6. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  8. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  9. List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering
  10. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  11. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Is there any benefit in getting a job after completing MBBS from a government college? What are the pay scales in both private and government sectors?
  14. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  16. Job opportunities in private and government sectors for EEE fresher who has secure 1000 to 3000 rank in GATE? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope for mechanical engineer in government job?
  18. Opportunities in Private and Government sectors for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is government jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
11th November 2014, 10:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in Private sector for Mechanical Engineer?

There are good opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Private Sector apart from Public Sector. You can get in to,

• Automobile and auto part manufacturers
• Aerospace industry
• Various Government sector undertakings
• Aviation companies
• Steel plants
• Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers
• Air conditioning and refrigeration industry
• Shipping industry
• Engineering consultancies

Responsibilities:

• Research and Development (R&D)
• Design
• Production
• Analysis and testing
• Installation
• Maintenance

Some private companies are,

• Tata Motors
• Mahindra and Mahindra
• TCS
• Infosys
•Bosch and more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?