2nd July 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?

hello sir
i completed my btech ece in
5 years and my percentage is 56
can i apply for any core jobs
learn short term courses for core jobs?
please guide me

15th August 2016, 03:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?

Yes, you can apply for core sector jobs with a percentage of 56 in your B.Tech course. However, it is tough to get a job opportunity in private sector as most of the companies have fixed the eligibility criteria as 60% and there is high competition owing to less openings. The ideal option before you is to prepare and crack GATE with a good score through which you can get opportunity in various PSUs. You can also prepare and clear the written tests of various PSUs. Otherwise you can opt for IT certification courses in placement oriented training institutes, start your career with a small scale job and then switch to good jobs in better companies once you get experienced. Short term courses include networking, SAP, Redhat Linux, Hadoop, Mainframe, DotNet, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?