2nd July 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?

Hello
I have done M.Pharmacy along with
Post graduate diploma in Intellectual property rights law.
I wanted to know the job profile i could get
and also the details about related companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  3. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  4. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
  5. How to join LLB in IGNOU after completion of B.Com?
  6. LLB (Hons.) course in Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur: Job opportunities, patent agents, how to become judge?
  7. Can I do LLB from IGNOU being a Graduate from HPU with 42%?
  8. How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?
  9. How to do LLB through IGNOU?
  10. What is entrance exam pattern for PG diploma in Intellectual Property right and PG diploma in Cyber Laws
  11. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
  12. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Indian Corporate Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  14. PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?
  15. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  16. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Law of Intellectual Property Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  18. What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course
29th September 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?

Mostly, pharma companies and clinical research organisations recruit candidate with such qualification in intellectual property rights.

You can also get job patent offices across the country and many law firms recruit candidates based on such qualification. Just apply for job and be prepared for interview.
1st March 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?

I have m.sc. degree in physics and now I am completing pg diploma in intellectual property rights with ignou. What about job prospects and what type of job should I join nowadays since exams are in January. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?