4th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

Hello
I am going to take part ICAR, NET exam.
Please can you provide me last
10 years objective question papers????
my subject is fishery science

9th November 2014, 07:50 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

In ICAR NET examination Life Sciences including Fishery Science plays a key role in scoring good marks. It is good to have idea on syllabus and reference books.

Reference books and previous papers:

• Handbook on Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology by NIIR Board of Consultants and Engineers
• The Complete Technology Book on Meat, Poultry and Fish Processing by NPCS Board of Consultants & Engineers
• Rabbit, Goat, Sheep, Poultry, Fish and Pig Farming with Feed Technology by NIIR Board

Syllabus:

• Fish Harvest and Post-Harvest Technology
• Importance of commercial fishery in India and its impact on rural economy
• Fisheries and aquaculture related developmental programme in India
• Domestic and export marketing of fish and fishery products

Please, find attached papers and more papers are found in the reference books mentioned above.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf question papre.pdf(1.25 MB, 3902 views)
7th March 2015, 11:31 PM
DEEVYA CHOUDHARY

Default Re: Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?

SIR,
I m Deevya choudhary, student of M.f.sc (aquaculture)
I will give icar srf phd entrance exam in april 2015.
previous year question papers should be must,for me .
so please send me sir.
24th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to ten year question paper with solve in JRF and ASRB in fishery science in email address
[email protected]
16th March 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF ARS NET EXAM OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY AND AQUACULTURE
5th October 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me past 10 years NET question papers for livestock products technology
20th October 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to appear in phd entrance exam 2017-2018 and I need to qualify for fisheries resource management seat which is limited so I request you please send me question papers regarding that so that I may b able to qualify
[email protected]
1st February 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need previous question papers and answers of icar jrf fisheries pg exam as i am going to appear for the pg icar jrf exam soon .Please send to my mail
[email protected]
6th February 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for net exam in fisheries resource management.Kindly send me related papers in this regard.
5th August 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i need previous year NET exam in Fishery Science (Fish Nutrition and feed technology).. Plz provide me..
8th November 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Urgently provide last 5 year question papers NET exam in Fishery (Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology).
19th December 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing NET exam in Fisheries resource management so I kindly request you to please send last 10 years question with answer paper to this mail ID [email protected]
19th December 2018, 12:32 PM
Ramesh Periyasamy

Sir I am preparing for net exam in fisheries resource management.Kindly send me related papers in this regard.
4th March 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me all aquaculture related papers mostly mcqs.
As i have to go through a competitive exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?