4th July 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?

Hello
I am citizen of united states,
and I want to work with indian embassy ,
I am 37 years old , I did my bachelors degree from india,
I need to know what all I do
in details I need to get job at indian embassy.

12th December 2014, 06:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?

Candidates for Indian Embassy, are selected through IFS (Indian Foreign Service).

However, only Indian citizens are eligible for this. Even if you get Indian citizenship, there is age criteria also, for which candidates with maximum 30 years old can apply. So, here also you are not eligible.
5th November 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?

My daughter is in the Xth STD. She loves learning languages. She knows English and Portuguese as of now and will learn German and Spanish.
She doesn't want to answer the IFS exam. Can she still work as an interpreter for the embassy.
Regards
Melody Pereira
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?