7th July 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission if secured 3153 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?

hello
which college I get after scoring ECET rank of 3153?
I belong to OC Category?
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if secured 3153 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?

There are lots of colleges waiting for you but the criteria is you have to meet the cut off marks set by the institute every year.

It does not matter whether you are a SC/OBC/ST/OC candidate as because your admission depends on the cut off marks which keeps on varying every year.

So, if you have set your mind to get admitted into a particular college then you must fulfill the cut off marks of that institute in order to get admission.
5th February 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if secured 3153 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?

Which is the best university for b. Tech after complete diploma in Andra Pradesh
29th May 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

In ts ecet branch rank is 2800 civil branch which college may be get i want to join in TKR college
7th July 2023, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got a branch rank in ECET 2023 of 589 in EEE Branch . will I get a seat in gvp college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?