7th July 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?

Hello
I want to know how to join diploma part time
course in Automobile/mechanical engineering
after completing ITI in chennai.
And also college and admission
date and procedures in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  3. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  4. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  6. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  7. Colleges in Jharkhand offering direct 2nd year admission in Polytechnics after completing ITI course?
  8. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Information about part time ITI in electricals or electronics field? Names of the institutes of part time ITI course?
  10. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  12. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  13. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  15. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  16. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  17. Admission procedure for MCA part time course in MS university? Last date to issue the form?
  18. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
3rd March 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?

How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from tilkwada?detauled i nformation about colleges with admission date and procedure?
24th October 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?

I am iti pass 70% in ( Mechanic motor vehicle) in assam can i joint diploma course in civil engg.
24th October 2019, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am iti pass 70% in mechanic motor vehicle..can i join direct deploma in civil engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?