7th July 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?

Hello
I have completed my graduation with commerce(b.com) and I want to do online MBA in human resource in ignou. Please do let me know the admission procedure, fees, and duration

expecting valued reply

Vaishali Gupta
Agra.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in LLB 3 years programme? What is the fee structure of 3 years programme in IGNOU
  4. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  5. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  8. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  9. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  10. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  11. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  13. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  14. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  17. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
31st May 2017, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course from IGNOU through distance mode.
Candidates must have to qualify in the OPENMAT entrance examination which is conducted by the IGNOu in order to get admission under the said University.
The duration of the course is of 2 years.
The fee structure for the above mentioned course is of Rs. 31,500/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?