7th July 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?

SIR,
I am from trivandrum.
I am "JYOTHISHA BHOOSHANAM".
shall I go into PHd in ASTROLOGY?
if I can, please tell me the procedure.

15th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,
I am from trivandrum.
I am "JYOTHISHA BHOOSHANAM".
shall I go into PHd in ASTROLOGY?
if I can, please tell me the procedure.
You need to complete Master degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible for Ph.D in Astrology.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Applicants should hold a Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
  • Applicants should have a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned PG subject. SC/ST/PH candidates will get 5% relaxation in marks.
  • Applicants need to qualify in GATE/ SVU RESET/ APSET/ UGC NET/ ICAR/ CSIR/ any National Entrance exam equivalent to NET or any accredited exam by UGC.
26th May 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my BA in Public Relations from Delhi University and then my MBA from Symbiosis (Pune) Through Distance Learning. I have recently completed my Jyotish Diploma from Institute of research in Indian Wisdom (UP) (regular course) and have attained the title of Jyotish Pranav. I want to get into research in pursue Ph.D in Astrology from a recognized university or a state university. Could you please guide about the names of the universities that offer legible Ph.D. Also, will all that i have told above, do i still need to do a Masters before going for Ph.D.

Pls guide. Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?