11th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?

what cutoff required for automobile engg in psg college.and how many lakhs they want to join automobile engg in psg college for management quota.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  3. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  4. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  5. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering?
  6. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  8. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  10. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  13. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  14. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  15. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  16. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  18. How much cutoff score is required in PSG college?
18th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?

what is the cutoff for B.E 2011
23rd May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?

cut of marks in 2010-11 kumaruguru college of engineering
28th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT CUT OFF IN PSG COLLEGE FOR EEE
30th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any admission procedure other than the single window system of anna university? if so what is it and what is the fee structure
8th June 2011, 09:53 PM
vijaynnd2

196+ needed to join in psg automob,,,,, and one need minimum of 184+ cut-off join by management quota and also thy hav 2 pay 10+ lakhs... i think so 13Lakhs,,,,,,,
25th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i want 2010-2011 cutoff mark in automobile engineering.
27th June 2011, 10:45 PM
vijaynnd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want 2010-2011 cutoff mark in automobile engineering.
may b the ppl who got minimum of 194 r 194.5 can get Automobile seat,,, coz oly 30 seats r there....
4th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get loan for join under management quotta in engg col
5th July 2011, 10:40 PM
vijaynnd2

Noo way,,, forget about getting loan for MQ.. funny
11th July 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

my cut offis 192.50 i want to psg collage
31st July 2011, 11:40 AM
ronaldoron

is there admission through aieee in psg tech for the year 2011
6th January 2012, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to get a B.E mechanical seat in psg. What will be the required cut off and wat wil be the fee structure
26th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for sca community candidate
12th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i want join psg college i am mbc stundens i want join automobile engineering what
cutoff required
2nd April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

fees structure in psg college of engiineering for automobile engineering
23rd May 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to join psg college.i want to join civil or automobile engineering.my community is bc.what is the cutoff required?
1st June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in PSG college..I want to know what is the cut off to enter in automobile engineering?
4th September 2012, 07:43 PM
surajm093

The cutoff is around 195.
and the fees is around 10-12 lakhs
18th January 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i want know the cut off for automobile in psg college
26th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is d maximum cut off for OC in joining EEE?
11th March 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

will I get a seat for ECE with a cut off 198 in PSG.?
18th March 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for the cutt off 150
10th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure....... i got 97 marks in iit mains, can i able to get admission under this marks.....
13th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how much is required for chemical engineering in p.s.g?
16th September 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

wt is the minimum cutoff needed for sc category for aeronatical engineering???
1st November 2013, 07:30 PM
boopathikangayam

Default Re: Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college

I Will get 190 cut off join psg automobile engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?