9th July 2014, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?

hi every one
i want to do ms in usa in computer science
for that i was fighting from last one year
i was afraid about my visa bcoz
my profile academics is very low so please telll me
is there any chance for me to get visa

Related Questions:
  1. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  2. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  3. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  4. Best way to go USA by student Visa or any other mode?
  5. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia? -- [New]
  7. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  8. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  9. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  10. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  11. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  14. Visitor Visa fees of USA for 5-10 years stay? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  16. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  17. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?
11th July 2014, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?

It is good to see your fighting spirit for higher studies. You can get visa for pursuing MS in USA in Computer Science even though you have low profile academic record. Although it is tough to get yet you can get it provided :-

- You have good score in the entrance exam.
- You get admission in recognized institute in USA.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and crack the VISA interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?