11th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?

I am a trained assistant teacher is there any scope to do mped or higher study in distance what are the procedure to do job at school in abroad to earn more

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study to be a Magistrate or go Abroad for studies after High school?
  2. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  5. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  7. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  8. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  9. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  10. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad? -- [New]
  11. How can i study Law course in abroad after High School?
  12. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  13. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  15. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  16. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  17. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
25th October 2011, 10:56 PM
abhinavdoc

Thumbs up Re: Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?

yes dear there is a wide scope in M.PED ... go for it
best of luck
9th February 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?

I am working in the school. I want to do my M.P Ed.Please tell me how it will possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?