10th July 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?

hello
i am going to complete my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical technology.
now what are the options in usa after completion of m.pharmacy?
now can i join in job directly basing on my m.pharmacy degree
or is there any exam for proving my degree?

14th May 2016, 05:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?

NO, you cannot join a job directly in USA on the basis of your M.Pharmacy degree. Even though you get a job offer, still you cannot go for the job opportunity unless you get the license as a pharmacist. The healthcare industry in USA is quite complex. You will need to clear the screening exams and get the license to be a part of the healthcare industry. After this, you can opt for job opportunities in USA. You can upload your profile in the leading job portals and should have knowledge of US Healthcare industry to get a job opportunity there. It is good to do Healthcare Certification which will enhance your skills, improve scope of job and help to get good opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?