13th July 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?

Hi..
I have done my m.b.b.s from tamil nadu..
I want to do my pg from abroad..
please tell me the abroad colleges or universities
approved by MCI with all details and fee structure. .
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  2. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  3. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  4. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  5. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  7. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  8. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  9. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  10. Is SUT Medical College,Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram approved by MCI for MBBS?
  11. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  12. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  13. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  16. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  17. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  18. MBBS colleges in Tamilnadu with low fee structure and no donation?
29th December 2017, 11:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?

As you said you have completed MBBS and want to do PG course from abroad. These are the courses you may opt for one of them:-

* List of PG degree courses after MBBS
> DM – Organ Transplant Anesthesia & Critical Care
> MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
> Master of Public Health (Epidemiology)
> MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
> MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
> MS – Traumatology and Surgery

* List of Diploma Courses after MBBS
> Diploma in Immuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion
> Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
> Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
> Diploma – Diploma in Medical Radio-Diagnosis
> Diploma in Allergy & Clinical Immunology
> Diploma in ENT

* List of PhD courses after MBBS
> Ph. D – Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
> Ph. D – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
> Ph. D – Neuro Magnetic Resonance
> Ph. D – Medical Biochemistry
> Ph. D – Physiology
> Ph. D – Endocrinology & Metabolism

These are the MCI approved foreign universities/institutes:-
> Grace University School of Medicine,Belize
> St Matthews University School of Medicine
> University Heidelburg
> Tehran University of Medical Sciences
> Dubai Medical College For Girls, Dubai
> American Board of Cosmetic Surgery,USA
> American University of the Caribben, School of Medicine
> Crimea State Medical University and many more

For more details you should visit to the official website of Medical Council Of India i.e.
https://www.mciindia.org/
7th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?

Which is the MCI approved University in Nepal for recognised MD/MS for international/ SAARC students ?
28th August 2019, 12:24 PM
Wisdom Overseas

Post Re: List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?

If you are studying abroad the most important thing is to choose an MCI approved college. Else all your hard work will be poured to ashes.

If you are planning to study abroad then Philippines, Russia, and China are good choices.

In Philippines, Southwestern University is an MCI approved and WHO recognized MBBS university.

In Russia, Bashkir State Medical University is an MCI/WHO approved university and in China DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is another MCI/WHO approved university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?