13th July 2014, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?

Sir,
i am pursuing btech in aeronautical eng.
After that i wish to go abroad for mtech,
please tell which exams i had to give,
and how to prepare?
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  2. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  3. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  4. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  7. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  9. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  10. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
8th August 2014, 08:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?

You need to give the following exams to go for higher studies, that is, M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of your B.Tech course.

- GRE. Click here for details.
- TOEFL. Click here for details.
or
- SAT. Click here for details.
- IELTS.Click here for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?