13th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?

Hello Friends,
today i got the information that Syntel is coming next month in our college...i need to know about the rounds and types of question that come in Syntel...
This is my first interview i really want to get placed in Syntel...plz help guys...

15th July 2014, 09:57 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?

INFORMATION ON SYNTEL CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

Syntel is one of the good company which comes into colleges for campus placement recruitment they won't take many numbers as like other big competitors like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc. but they do take some. There will be 3 major rounds followed for Syntel campus recruitment which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

Aptitude test will contain 50 questions to be answered in 45 minutes which will be from topics like Reasoning, Quantitative, English etc. So, if you are well prepared with the aptitudes you can easily clear this round. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the aptitude test as like R.S.Agarwal, just get those books and start your preparation.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Syntel in this post just for your reference. Just go through it to understand the pattern of questions followed.

CLICK HERE!! to attend syntel mock online test.

Now once you clear the aptitude round, you will be called for the technical round where questions will be asked based on your course core subjects. So, make sure that you do good home work of brushing up all the basics from your core subjects. You can clear this round again easily if you are good at it.

Right after the technical round you will be moved to HR round if they give a green signal in your technical round and questions asked in HR round will be pretty much easy as they will be in General and personal. They will try to check if you are ready to take up the job and face challenges plus to check if you have good communication skills. Always be positive in the way you answer the questions asked in the HR round.

I have attached some e-books which might help you to prepare for the interviews in general. Just go through it while you start your preparations!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syntel - model.pdf(13.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf Syntel placement paper.pdf(8.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf Syntel process.pdf(13.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 284 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?