13th July 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of previous year for District and Civil Judge written exam?

Hello
Everyone
any one
District Judge and Civil Judge Examination Paper and Solution
Enterence and Main Written Exam Old Paper and Solution
Please send me
Thanks and regards

1st November 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of previous year for District and Civil Judge written exam?

please send the solved question papers of previous D.J Exams of the Kerala High court in the address given below. If you have any model pls email it

A.Ashok kumar
Ananda Bhavan
Melood .P.O, Adoor , Kerala , Pin 691523
Email. [email protected]
5th November 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of previous year for District and Civil Judge written exam?

Which type of question were asked during interview in ias exam
12th March 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous question papers for additional district judge exam in andhrapradesh.
my mail is [email protected]
12th June 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 3 years question papers of written exam of Gujarat district judge on my mail-id, [email protected].
30th August 2017, 04:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

District Judge and Civil Judge papers are uploaded here.

You can download them from attachments section.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2007.pdf
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2008.pdf
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2009.pdf
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2011 Paper I Civil Law.pdf
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2011 Paper II Criminal Law.pdf
File Type: pdf Bombay High Court District Judge 2012.pdf
File Type: pdf Civil Judge [Jr. Division] and Judicial Magistrate [First Class] Main Examination- 2012 [ PAPER-.pdf
File Type: pdf Civil Judge [Jr. Division] and Judicial Magistrate [First Class] Main Examination- 2012- PAPER- .pdf
File Type: pdf Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination-2012 -QP.pdf

Last edited by ajjuravi; 29th December 2021 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by attachments.
6th October 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Please help me by giving me the information regarding where and how shall I get the solved previous year papers both prelims n main of jharkhand superior judicial service
7th June 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want Additional District & Session judges previous years objective test exam papers for pakistan
4th April 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want solved previous papers for the post of additional district judge sindh karachi
22nd September 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can you provide me the solved last five years question papers for district judge of punjab and haryana... My mail id is [email protected]... Please revert back asap.. Thanking you...
Regards
Pankaj Gupta
MOBILE :09877025537
15th October 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you please help me with the previous 10 years papers for district judge exams of Tamilnadu
20th March 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I need cjjd & jmfc 2019 mains solved question paper with answers
22nd February 2023, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get previous solved question papers for district judge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?