13th July 2014, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?

sir
i m student of B.E. 2nd year, i want to know about summer training programme after compliting 4th sem and list of companies in kolkata for this programme and also the procedure of some top companies in kolkata those held summer training programme.. I m very eagerly waiting to train in this summer.. so pls help me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  3. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  7. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  8. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  14. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
15th July 2014, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?

It is good that you have started thinking about your training right after your 4th semester. This will give more time to acquire more knowledge by doing training in various sectors after every even semester. Kolkata is a metropolitan city with numerous companies especially related to computer field. SO you can get do training in any of them easily. However, you should have mentioned your branch of engineering which would have made easier for us to fetch you with more detailed information.

You can do training in :-
-Microsoft (Online)
-Oracle (Online)
-BSNL
-AAI
-PSUs like DVC, ONGC
-Hp
-HCL
-Idea
-Indian Railways (Howrah Division)
-Metro Railways
-IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys

You need to download the application form from the official website of the concerned company. Then you need to fill it completely and send it along with the demand draft of the training fees and NOC letter from your college to the concerned company. For some companies, you need to contact the HR or training coordinator to avail training in them. It is easy to do training if you have contact with the employee of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?