13th July 2014, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?

Respected sir/madam
how many students qualified gpat exam??????
i got 6022 rank in gpat can i get good university
please let me know about it as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Number of students that have qualified GPAT?
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  3. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  4. Am I eligible for GPAT Stipend for the upcoming year after qualifying with a rank of 8501?
  5. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  6. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  7. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  8. Can I get stipend if secured 2554 rank in GPAT?
  9. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra?
  10. Which are the good colleges nearby HP in which I can get after scoring 3605 rank in GPAT?
  11. Scholarships for GPAT qualified persons? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 4742 in GPAT Exam?
  13. Top M.Pharma colleges of India? What is the admission procedure for Non GPAT qualified students?
  14. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  15. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
  16. What is the pattern of Web Counselling for GPAT? Can I get stipend if secured 5634 rank in GPAT?
  17. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  18. Which Universities I can get admission for Pharma MBA course with a rank of 6878 in GPAT?
10th February 2017, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?

Being a GPAT qualified candidate, you definitely have good chance of getting admission at a good college but with a rank of 6022, you will most probably get a private college.

Hence, apply for admission at various universities and attend counselling. If you can get government college, then it will be best. Still you will be eligible for stipend, if you get admission at any recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?