13th July 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?

Hi
I have completed ITI ,trade electrician.
i want to take diploma in electrical approved by aicte colleges.
please tell me the colleges name.
i m waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  5. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  6. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  7. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  8. Diploma from KSOU is approved from AICTE and DEC Mysore?
  9. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  13. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  15. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  17. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Duration of ITI Electrician trade? Full details of course?
2nd June 2015, 09:49 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?

First of all be specific towards your region or the state in where you want to take admission in diploma. Any way i have a list of some AICTE approved colleges who are offering diploma course in relevant trade.

List is in the form of .pdf file so you need to download it first.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(184.4 KB, 49 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?