13th July 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

Hello
I m currently in 3rd year diploma in civil engineering
and looking forward for BE degree colleges in mumbai & their cut off's.
Please send me the list of those colleges with their cut off's.
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  2. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  4. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  5. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  6. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  7. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  8. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  9. Which are the best government colleges for me after passing diploma 3rd year
  10. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
  11. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  12. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  15. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  16. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
29th June 2022, 12:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

Here is a list of colleges that are offering B.E course.

Rizvi College of Engineering.
Sardar Patel College of Engineering.
Jai Hind College.
SVKM's Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT).
Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering and visual arts.
Vivekanand Education Society's Institute Of Technology (VESIT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?