13th July 2014, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?

Hello sir/mdm,
i have passed 12th frm nios wth 47%.i want to do bba frm pune university by regular college.so the certiicate of nios is eligebal in pune university wht?so pls do reply on urgent base as wanted take admission in college.as after 10 yrs..i m going to take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  3. Admission in Pune college in Dec after giving NIOS exam?
  4. Can I do BBA from regular college after passing 12th class from open board NIOS
  5. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  6. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  8. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  9. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  10. How to get admission in IP university after doing 12th from NIOS?
  11. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  12. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  13. Can I take B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  14. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  15. How can I apply for Law entrance? I've passed 12th in NIOS and scored 50% marks
  16. Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?
  17. How to take admission in recognized college in city like Balaspore, Cuttack, Bubaneshwar? I have passed out from NIOS 12th exam with 60%
  18. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th July 2014, 10:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mdm,
i have passed 12th frm nios wth 47%.i want to do bba frm pune university by regular college.so the certiicate of nios is eligebal in pune university wht?so pls do reply on urgent base as wanted take admission in college.as after 10 yrs..i m going to take admission.

To join in BBA course which stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and which is known as one of the Under graduate course of 3 years duration and to join in this force you would need to satisfy certain criteria's and as you are wishing to join in Pune University you need to write the Common Entrance Test which is being conducted by Pune University.

The qualification needed for applying would include such as any one of the following :
  • completed +2 with at least 45% and English as one of the subject.
  • 3 years Diploma after SSLC
  • 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy after +2

Regards
~Jxsab~
9th June 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?

I have scored 60% in 12th from CBSE boards.My subject is commerce.In English Eco and business, I scored 70 .So can I get admission in Mumbai top clgs for bba
31st May 2019, 08:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for studying BBA IS
1) Pass 12 standard from a recognized board
2) Score 50% in 12 standard
According to the criteria you are not eligible to get admission as it requires 50% and you have scored 47%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?